What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When is iPad-3 Likely to come ?

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What is the speculatrion about the Launch of iPad-3 ! When is it most likely to come ? I am waiting to but my first ever iPad with the ipad-3 so am waiting very eagerly when Apple announces the iPad-3 !

OP
A

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Speculations are pretty wild, but some make sense:
Improved camera, like 8mp
Retina screen
NFC
Thinner and lighter with more battery.

I hope they don't reduce the screen size and make it any smaller because this current size just looks perfect, not too big not too small. Will they? Are they gonna reduce the screen size? That would be disastrous....

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope they don't reduce the screen size and make it any smaller because this current size just looks perfect, not too big not too small. Will they? Are they gonna reduce the screen size? That would be disastrous....

There is talk about a 7inch iPad but don't believe it for a second.

OP
A

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There is talk about a 7inch iPad but don't believe it for a second.

One more reason why I dont feel like believeing it is because if Apple wants to pack in a brighter display and a Retina Display how can it do it in a comparatively smaller screen size I mean the path is going upwards in screensize not downwards...In a 7 inch screen size how can it pack so much of pixel and screen clarity ?

OP
A

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Somebody please tell me that it is not gonna be a 7 Inch iPad-3 :eek:.

I was reading some Tech Sites who were reporting this that perhaps Apple would launch two iPads in 2012, they could start with a 7 Inch Tab to compete against the Kindle and community and the iPad-3 could see mid of 2012 as also there are some issues with the production availability and as Apple wants to pack in a Retina Display in the 9.5 Inch iPad-3 hence they would like to buy that time by introducing a smaller iPad till the time they are ready with the Big Guns i.e The iPad-3.

Makes sense to me ! :rolleyes:

Most reactions

Latest posts