What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, and iOS 5 COMING IN SEPTEMBER! Yay!

ashley69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Alternative said:
It will also make toast and martinis.... It must be true 'cause someone on the interwebs told me so.

You forgot about the in built microwave. Silly

schnarfengrubler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
well, i finally pulled the trigger, did the sync (6 hours) watching the process, and watched the thingy on the pc telling what it was reloading on the pad. it said it was loading my apps after the music. NOT!!!! so i went to purchased on the app store (175 apps) only 14 hours to be up and running again....how CONVENIENT! yo, apple, hello-ooo. i got the ios5 manual, and found a blurb in it saying that if you have any questions, download the ios5 manual. but, but, i'm READING the manual....what a snark! reminds me of a flight i took to europe in the '70s. the sheet with the emergency exit instructions said " if you cannot read this, find someone who can" i so wanted to steal that, but i dinna....lotsa luck with the upgrade, i haven't noticed much change in download speed on the net. itunes no longer has the shuffle thing at the top, you just hit the play arrow and it shuffles. the upside is that it -did- get all my tunes transferred ;-)

my homepage is a cardboard sign, send money......

Most reactions

Latest posts