What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The comments concerning the lack of Rachel seem to agree with us. The script was an issue as well! Big disappointment. I also laughed my way through 2012! It was hilarious! The actors had everything disappearing around them and they were achieving miracles avoiding each disaster. I'm a scientist so maybe my cynical side was showing. There is escapism and then there is unrealistic CGI scenes!

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since the millionairess, I've bn watching all oldies on the flix net. Fell asleep on who's minding the store. HILARIOUS. bout to finish it.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
The comments concerning the lack of Rachel seem to agree with us. The script was an issue as well! Big disappointment. I also laughed my way through 2012! It was hilarious! The actors had everything disappearing around them and they were achieving miracles avoiding each disaster. I'm a scientist so maybe my cynical side was showing. There is escapism and then there is unrealistic CGI scenes!

What type of scientist?

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Little Fockers, the cast must have been paid a huge amount of money to star in such an awful sequel, really spoiled my fond memories of the prequels.

Sent from my beloved iPad 2 using iPF...... All For One And One For All.

wheems

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Pretty Little Liars is great ~ very entertaining!

We just saw Insidious. We saw it in the theater too! Pretty good!

I loved that movie, tho I thought it was going to be much scarier (methinks the experience was ruined by the gaggle of teens infesting the theater I was in and talking/texting/obnoxiously laughing throughout the entire movie. Meh. BIG TIME pet peeve of mine.)

And if you liked that you should check out Drag Me To Hell. Outrageous, creepy awesomeness.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Pretty Little Liars is great ~ very entertaining!

We just saw Insidious. We saw it in the theater too! Pretty good!

I loved that movie, tho I thought it was going to be much scarier (methinks the experience was ruined by the gaggle of teens infesting the theater I was in and talking/texting/obnoxiously laughing throughout the entire movie. Meh. BIG TIME pet peeve of mine.)

And if you liked that you should check out Drag Me To Hell. Outrageous, creepy awesomeness.

Yes! That was great!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Totally lol!

My hubby loved that!

I want to go see Harry Potter this weekend! Daughter has promised to pay for us! Yippee!

sent with love from my iPad on IPF

Killman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Secret of NIMH. That is a classic film.

Most reactions

Latest posts