What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
j0yful said:
It should be worth it on 3D or Imax. I watched that Harry Potter movie on Imax and the 3D part played for only 10-15 minutes for the whole 2 hours. It was a rip off! Totally not worth it. I want to make the ones Im going to see on 3D or Imax must be worth it. Just like the Avatar. :p

You jest! 10/15 minutes! Is that all! That is a rip off!

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[
You jest! 10/15 minutes! Is that all! That is a rip off!

No joke! My hands held on to the glasses than my head does :D It was money wasted!

Mike_73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Damn, I'm so out of the loop. Since I left the US, all I could do is watch old movies as they get to cinemas and tv approximately 2-5 years after US release (ok, some release the same day world wide, but most of them don't) :-(

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone remember The Towering Inferno? I am watching it now and the star dust in this film is amazing!

And ~

It was filmed in my City ~ San Francisco! I will never forget. I don't even recall who I was walking with or where, but we were out walking and came upon all of these fire engines and bodies. Bodies everywhere! Ambulances.

Then someone yelled and all the bodies GOT UP. Then we realized that they were filming a movie! I remember the make up on the victims and on the firemen; it was so real! They told us they were making The Towering Inferno.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, I do, it was a whose who of the film star world. Anyone who was anyone was in that. That must have been freaky for you Marie.

There was even a show about that film at the Disneyworld Florida when we went there on holiday.

I love the Jaws films, absolute classics.

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Yes, I do, it was a whose who of the film star world. Anyone who was anyone was in that. That must have been freaky for you Marie.

There was even a show about that film at the Disneyworld Florida when we went there on holiday.

I love the Jaws films, absolute classics.

The first Jaws film was the best, a true classic, the sequels I feel really ought not to have been made.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, sorry, I should have said classic, spelling mistake I'm afraid. The one where the blooming shark follows the sheriffs wife to another location was absolutely hilarious. I agree, the others were stupid. Steven Spielberg is a genius.

E.T. Phone home. I went on the ride at Disney.

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Yes, sorry, I should have said classic, spelling mistake I'm afraid. The one where the blooming shark follows the sheriffs wife to another location was absolutely hilarious. I agree, the others were stupid. Steven Spielberg is a genius.

E.T. Phone home. I went on the ride at Disney.

Spielberg is a true genius.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

afzimm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I watched "The Assassination of Jesse James"
Brad Pitt plays Jesse. I thought the acting by all the characters was very convincing.
Movie is a bit slow, but if you enjoy American history a definate "must see".

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tron

Saw the new Tron last night, reminded me of when I first saw the original. What year was that?

Most reactions

Latest posts