What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

mx1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its a smutty, tasteless cartoon, one step away from not even being able to show on cable. All fart and sex jokes

IT WAS GREAT.

mx1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tangled and the first half of The Princess Bride

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why only half of The Princess Bride? I am going to the movies tonight but I forget what we are seeing!

Should find out soon, though.;)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just watched The Lakehouse again. I love that movie and Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves are the perfect couple. I also loved The Proposal and the Ugly Truth. Oh, hell you've found me out, I'm a romantic.

mx1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Why only half of The Princess Bride? I am going to the movies tonight but I forget what we are seeing!

Should find out soon, though.;)

Me and my daughter were laying in bed at the ski resort, it was late we got tired

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just watched The Lakehouse again. I love that movie and Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves are the perfect couple. I also loved The Proposal and the Ugly Truth. Oh, hell you've found me out, I'm a romantic.

My daughter loves those movies and we watch them often! The Lakehouse I wasn't feeling too much, but the other two are great!

FruitJuice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Watched Battle of L.A last night absolute Rubbish, I wasted 2 hours of my life on this B movie :mad:

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

FruitJuice

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Most reactions

Latest posts