What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
MV5BMjA4NzY1NTQ1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTM3NTY0MjI@._V1_.jpg

Querty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Don’t you think this thread would be better if people at least gave the movie a score out of 10 ? Like the movie above Top Gun Maverick people raved about it I thought it was pushing to be a 6/10.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
^ I think 6/10 is generous. The photography was stunning, but the plot was predictable, almost a scene-by-scene remake of the original, and the acting was dreadful. Also, we kept having to turn down the audio volume, as it got louder with each scene. Overall, 4/10 for me.

Querty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
^ I think 6/10 is generous. The photography was stunning, but the plot was predictable, almost a scene-by-scene remake of the original, and the acting was dreadful. Also, we kept having to turn down the audio volume, as it got louder with each scene. Overall, 4/10 for me.
Very true LannyC I said pushing a 6 but yes you’re right I was a bit too generous

Most reactions