What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
16A3A96C-2402-4EEA-87F6-71B5DE696C09.jpeg

Marlb10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lockdown in different countries. I am wondering if there is a surge in online streaming and watching channels. People are indoor most of the time.

Haha, I am making the most of it. Watched 4 movies today. 1917 (A MUST WATCH!!!!), Spiderman into the spider verse, Jack Reacher (1 and 2).

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lockdown in different countries. I am wondering if there is a surge in online streaming and watching channels. People are indoor most of the time.

Haha, I am making the most of it. Watched 4 movies today. 1917 (A MUST WATCH!!!!), Spiderman into the spider verse, Jack Reacher (1 and 2).
I believe that streaming quality has been reduced in some countries because so many people are streaming and using the internet at the same time.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hah. I'd not heard of Saludos Amigos, so I found an upload at dailymotion and watched it. Classic Disney concepts and artwork, brilliant as usual. However, the verson I saw seemed to be narrated in Italian, which I don't speak. Of coourse, I had no trouble following the stories, because, well, Disney. My pathetic Spanish helped, too.

Thanks for bringing this little gem to light!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hah. I'd not heard of Saludos Amigos, so I found an upload at dailymotion and watched it. Classic Disney concepts and artwork, brilliant as usual. However, the verson I saw seemed to be narrated in Italian, which I don't speak. Of coourse, I had no trouble following the stories, because, well, Disney. My pathetic Spanish helped, too.

Thanks for bringing this little gem to light!
You’re welcome. The version I watched is available in iTunes.

Most reactions