What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
View attachment 72533 Hey Ms . J. Here is the movie I was referencing to . The cinema photography is one of no other . His willpower and his struggles for life are challenged around every corner.
I've heard about this movie, and afaik it has won a few Oscars. It must be really good, but I haven't got around to watching it yet. Something I'll have to do in my holidays.

A. GOODWIN

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I failed to mention to you J.A. That although as grueling as the film
Industry gets on location and it really does in the shoots are
long ,at a whims notice , and many are done in the am hours of the night , we were the last to go and the first on scene. It did have some rather unusual rewards . For myself Ive met a few of actors and other interesting people that people don't get to see or know of there real personality . I met this one guy who other than myself
was the coolest of cool I had the pleasure of meeting and
for about 4 or 5 days we had our share of drink at the local pub on location of where the shoots were filmed . Dennis Hopper , one of the nicest polite persons I've met that talked to others and spent time with me and a few more every day .. What great guy and a bonus for me. . . The film industry is big and is really at most times hard work . Not so much as the work itself but in the way you have to move so fast and so quick on every move you make from unloading the wardrobe if you were in that dept. , to the laying down over 10 miles of hi voltage cable only to pack it in after a
5 min. Shoot to get the scene .... ,and then roll to the next site and reset it all over again for days ..., for me though .........still a lot of fun

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
61dPiY6ht5L.jpg

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Not quite a movie, but I just finished the miniseries Rebellion on Netflix. It's about the 1916 Easter Uprising in Ireland, and it's beyond excellent. Much more than a period soap opera like Whatsis Abbey.

Hint: if you're not Irish, you might want to enable subtitles. I think I'm pretty good at dialects of English, but I threw in the towel after two minutes of hopeless confusion. :)

Most reactions