What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

adilmalick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The last movie that i watched, is the jungle book but it was not a very good experience.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
ricki-and-the-flash-1280jpg-67bfa5_1280w.jpg

A. GOODWIN

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Absolutely, but like most sequels they tend to dive towards the ground within the first 7 or like 9'mins . Huhuh,
However I would say that Die Hard 2 was really good a good as sequels go ...........for example Ms J. Let's take Jaws as it is perfect to reinforce the idea of just how the dive ends on the ground . See
JAWS , ( to Me) was the best movie ever simply because the impact it actually had in the real world not mention all great things and F/X that were in the movie. People wouldn't go into the waters .after this movie and tourism slowed a bit and some smaller businesses along the coast claimed it shut them down , how true that is I'm not really sure , however I do remember how much there was s change in the Gulf of Mexico beaches at our family home in Florida .Any way these were only a few of many things that occurred after the movie. BUT when Jaws 2 came it had the same expectations for movie goers and when it was over it was so terrible, that it conflicted with the original and sorta lost its credibility . .... In so many words ,... Another one that absolutely made me want to pull the trigger ( put two fingers in throat and hand resembles a pistol, but is used to make yourself throw up ) was Rocky .... it WAS a great movie and after about Rocky 2 i hated the first one. And by the time Rocky 23 came out ( well there was a lot ) huhuhaha I really wanted to pull the trigger .......huhuhaha no no no ...... So I agree Die Hard was the best , and it is rare that movies make a trilogy and all are good .Die hard 3 wasn't bad . Sooooo ...... I liked these sequels and I have the trilogy set DVDs . These are the types you don't mind watching over and over ....dont you think ? ???
Huhuhaha , I will send you the complete set of Friday the thirteenth ,only its called Friday the 57 with sequels . They are just plain awful .......HUHUHAHAHA

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Some movies and their sequels are worth watching repeatedly, I agree.

I've never seen one of the Friday 13th movies, and I don't intend to watch them.

A. GOODWIN

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Some movies and their sequels are worth watching repeatedly, I agree.

I've never seen one of the Friday 13th movies, and I don't intend to watch them.
Well you certainly won't miss out actually you are saving yourself
by proxy in no disire to see any of them. I like the movies and the whole schpill of what it takes to make . One of the most fun jobs I ever had as an electrician was on a crew filming in the south. It was intense . It started out as extra work from my regular job and was grip helper. I suddenly found myself as the electrical supervisor in a short period and got to see wonderful things that most would never see or know the concept on how was that possible .So I quit my regular day job and I began to travel ,
But only in the south . It was a great life experience and when I wanted no more of the traveling I parted on a good feelings and invitation to go to California with this crew as superintendent with some of the greatest guys and gals I've ever known . The movies today with CGI is phenomenal, but it lacks the boom of a real detonation in the older ways film was made but equally effective. And safer. I'm going to post a really good movie I only saw a few days ago and it is a really good movie . I suggest you check it out .
I didn't notice in the first time watched it and was curious wher the film was shot , so as I was rewinding the credits to replay it had an excerpt ( did I use this word correctly) that stated it took over 15,000 men and women to make .HUNGH ! WHAT ,,,,!!!
Unbelievable, perhaps you may have seen and if not and you do
It is then clear .you too would then agree as I , to the why it took so many to produce !
Thanks J.A. For your replys and comments they are nice to read !
And Sci fans as well ...

Most reactions

Latest posts