What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just watched ' Olympus has fallen' .

Not a bad film .

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5S 64gb Gold using ipf

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just coming from the cinema, having watched "Thor - The Dark World" in 3D. First time I ever saw a movie this way. Wow! It was great!

mdholm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just back. Great piece of cinema. Jennifer Lawrence is a wonderful performer. 'Winter's Bone' is another film she's in that is worth watching. Enjoyed seeing Amanda Plummer in Catching Fire. AA Sent from my iPhone using iPF

That's who that was! I kept thinking she was so familiar but couldn't think of who she was. And then I forgot to wait and check the credits.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Pirates of Penzance, Opera Australia 2007 performance. This is by far the funniest Pirates I've seen, and quite well sung. If you're a G&S fan, don't miss this one.

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Watched Inception, the second time around I caught so many things I didn't know to look for when it was in the theater.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Cloud Atlas. My head is still spinning. Possibly the most ambitious film ever made, it was probably doomed to imperfection...but there's so much to like it doesn't matter.

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

Most reactions

Latest posts