What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Took 4 13 year olds to watch Deadpool. Hmm. That was probably a mistake.

In other news, finally got around to watching The Martian in 3D, had a rerun of Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Prometheus (3D) and Inception. Canada Post dumped my latest Amazon package containing Alchemy by Dire Straits so I gave that a spin. Still need to find some time to watch San Andreas (3D). That's about it, lately.

miketyson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Deadpool! I say it's a 8/10. The studio didn't spend much so it lacks some intense action due to the lack of characters but when it is all about deadpool and they showed really well. Especially every punch line and 4th wall break of deadpool. :D

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
image.jpeg

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
First time that I saw it in English
View attachment 70465

I sat and watched 2001:A Space Odyssey in French a few nights ago. Very annoying. The sous-titres don't match the dialogue so I can't use it to improve my French, which is a curse since I read it better than I speak it.

Back to English, and last night I finally watched San Andreas 3D. Thought it was quite fun.

Noticed on a quick trip to BestBuy that the latest format has hit the shelves. UHD (4K) BluRay is now available. There are a few players available at around the US$500 mark.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Amal1.jpg

...on Netflix. Most of the dialog was Hindi, with no subtitles. The acting was strong enough, and the human issues universal enough, that we don't think we missed much. An interesting concept, that. And a nice movie, with a sweet message.

Most reactions

Latest posts