What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
image.jpeg

rasmith1959

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'll have to watch it again soon. It's an excellent movie, and now that I know the plot, I can focus on the details.

The beach landing at the beginning of the movie was just so realistic. Makes it very easy to understand why there were so many casualties on D-Day.

Roy

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The beach landing at the beginning of the movie was just so realistic. Makes it very easy to understand why there were so many casualties on D-Day.

Roy

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
It looks like they were landing on a part called "Omaha Beach" (the most heavily defended part) in the movie, thus the casualties. I didn't pay enough attention, that's why I intend to watch the movie again.

Do you know the book "The Longest Day" by Cornelius Ryan? It describes as exactly as possible what happened before and on D-Day. There's also a movie, based on this book. It's certainly worth watching.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It looks like they were landing on a part called "Omaha Beach" (the most heavily defended part) in the movie, thus the casualties. I didn't pay enough attention, that's why I intend to watch the movie again.

Do you know the book "The Longest Day" by Cornelius Ryan? It describes as exactly as possible what happened before and on D-Day. There's also a movie, based on this book. It's certainly worth watching.
I've got The Longest Day in my collection. I've watched it several times.

Most reactions

Latest posts