What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
prize_winner.jpg

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I was watching "Mamma Mia" last night with my daughter. We were more interested in singing the songs than watching the movie, so it turned out to be a "sing-along movie" for both of us. Judith and I have powerful voices, so I suppose that people passing by could hear us singing quite well, in spite of closed windows and shutters.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll have to catch Theory of Everything.

Read a piece this week about the dangers of believing that scientific progress comes in the form of Eureka moments rather than the incredibly difficult work that is actually the truth. Example, Newton did not come up with his theories of gravity as a result of being hit on the head by a falling apple, no matter how cute the mythology may be. Theory of Everything apparently contains some similar faux pas.

Ah, yes. Movies:

Interstellar (Great movie)
Ouija (Can I have my two hours back please)
Looper (Intriguing)

Finally did the Lord of the Rings/Hobbit marathon that I've been intending to do. did all 6 back to back, with breaks to sleep and eat.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Read a piece this week about the dangers of believing that scientific progress comes in the form of Eureka moments rather than the incredibly difficult work that is actually the truth. Example, Newton did not come up with his theories of gravity as a result of being hit on the head by a falling apple, no matter how cute the mythology may be. Theory of Everything apparently contains some similar faux pas.

Ah, yes. Movies:

Looper (Intriguing)

Finally did the Lord of the Rings/Hobbit marathon that I've been intending to do. did all 6 back to back, with breaks to sleep and eat.
Theory of Everything is a good movie. Afaik Hawking is not as nice as portrayed by Redmayne, though.

I've seen Interstellar twice now. It still fascinates me.

rasmith1959

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Ah, yes. Movies:

Looper (Intriguing)

So which trilogy did you watch first, The Hobbit or Lord of the Rings?

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts