What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the Best Free App you've downloaded?

Wolffmann34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree with iBooks, reading a book with the Kindle app now (because the book wasn't available in iBooks) and it really pales by comparison. Although it does have one neat feature, you can run it with white text on a black background which is cool if you don't want to be staring at the bright white screen at night.

dpizzo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd have to say Netflix although even though the app itself is free to download, its useless without being a member, so it's technically not free. Other than that I get lots of use out of Bloomberg, iBooks and Kindle.

appezzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have had a lot of fun with Harbor Master. Also like the ABC app

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the latest one before the next one :D

maybe can say iBooks

Agree :)

Some nit pic and find fault with it.... but it is already heads above the vast majority of ebook readers out there.... and this is the first version!!!!

Yep iBooks for ebook well formatted is really amazing, yet i am trying to format well with Sigil : The Alchimist from Coelho … seem’s it’s no so simple but result don’t look so bad

mamiamjo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree with iBooks, reading a book with the Kindle app now (because the book wasn't available in iBooks) and it really pales by comparison. Although it does have one neat feature, you can run it with white text on a black background which is cool if you don't want to be staring at the bright white screen at night.

You can do this with iBooks also, you just have to change the whole iPad setting to White on Black . You can even set up a triple click on home button to go to white on black. Look under Settings/General/Accessibility

Last edited:

Wolffmann34

iPF Noob
Reaction score

You can do this with iBooks also, you just have to change the whole iPad setting to White on Black . You can even set up a triple click on home button to go to white on black. Look under Settings/General/Accessibility

Thanks!!!

That is great info, and iBooks is truly the best E-reader I've used!

Most reactions

Latest posts