What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the latest app you've downloaded?

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
2010 Football.
World Cup starts next week and this little free app gets news directly from the Fifa site.
It's a good way to brush up on the different players from all squads...:)

Max iPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dropbox for iPad. Awesome, awesome, awesome. It's free, but I bought the 50GB upgrade for $90/year.

All my important documents go here.

omro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought Files HD for $0.99 - it works really well! It allows me to connect to my iPad via a web browser and copy files onto it or via a webDAV client and copy files and folders onto it. It turns the iPad into a virtual hard disk. Better yet, all the files are accessible onboard the iPad and preserved within their folder structure and those files it is capable of opening, it will. Great app!

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Flight of the Amazon Queen for iPad....

...it is clear it is just the iPhone version blown up. Graphics jag like craze, and after playing Broken Sword it seems very primitive and silly. But, still glad I got it, as it's cool to jack around with.....

Just like the rest of your cherished iPad. :)

The troll strikes again!!!! If you actually have an iPad, sell it!!!!! Wow...... just wow....

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fatherOFtwins is a troll iPad forum

...it is clear it is just the iPhone version blown up. Graphics jag like craze, and after playing Broken Sword it seems very primitive and silly. But, still glad I got it, as it's cool to jack around with.....

Don’t be so angry soon you will save enough money for buy a second hand iPad ….

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com

Don’t be so angry soon you will save enough money for buy a second hand iPad ….

lol....

This guy seems to wake up angry! You should see all the troll posts he's done this morning.... In a way I feel sorry for him.....

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Dropbox for iPad. Awesome, awesome, awesome. It's free, but I bought the 50GB upgrade for $90/year.

Plus 100 to Dropbox...

I just use the free account for basic Word and Excel docs. But I can see in the future upgrading and doing more. I like the idea of an off site back up, as well as the syncing of my desktop PC, netbook, iphone and iPad....... good times :)

Wolffmann34

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Plus 100 to Dropbox...

I just use the free account for basic Word and Excel docs. But I can see in the future upgrading and doing more. I like the idea of an off site back up, as well as the syncing of my desktop PC, netbook, iphone and iPad....... good times :)

So, do documents from Dropbox automatically open in Pages (assuming you have Pages)?

Most reactions

Latest posts