What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best free apps

Anomalous

iPF Novice
Reaction score
PDF-notes for iPad (free edition has ads but functions like the paid)
USA Today (news print)

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF

electron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Taimur said:
If you are a magazine love than I recommend you "Interview Magazine for iPad". Absolutely FREE.

Nice!

First one i clicked on? Just so happened to be Megan Fox....Mmmmmmmmmmm :D,,,,,,,,

Check out the Lil Wayne's or Michelle William's Issue. These are the latest issues.

Excellent recommendation. Brilliant app! Btw how do you 'backup' the mags on external drive to make room in the iPad?

Ampress

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to recommend Netflix App, Free and the coolest app for watching free movies on iPad.
And sometimes the apps depends on your personal preference, here is a list of Best iPad(2) Apps: Best iPad 2 apps - Pocket-lint you may choose the one you like~[FONT=宋体][/FONT]
Why can't I see netflix app in my AppStore? I do a search in the store and the only two iPad apps that show up are CineTap and Rokumote. Any ideas why?

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
Ampress said:
Why can't I see netflix app in my AppStore? I do a search in the store and the only two iPad apps that show up are CineTap and Rokumote. Any ideas why?

US store only at a guess, are you using the US store?

Ampress

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ampress said:

US store only at a guess, are you using the US store?
Unsure how to do that. Can't see any option to change countries in the AppStore app. I am located in India, and my iBooks store is certainly limited. I saw a suggestion to open a US iTunes store account but I dont have a US credit card. So yes looks like it is a country specific thing.

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
There's an option at the bottom right of the iTunes front page to change store, it currently should show the Indian flag for you, clickon it to change stores. However you are correct that you will need another account with a US address to actually buy anything. Also you do realise that you would also need a netflix subscription, again that's only available to US customers.

Most reactions

Latest posts