What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's a good car?

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nissan Titan. You want some great power, there you go. Or Nissan Altima. Get the 3.5 motor an your set. Both be had for under 20k

I own ford, hummer, Nissan an dodge. I prefer the hummer or nissan

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Toyotas last a long time...hondas are easy to steal....MINIs are best! But not under 20k.....maybe a new bug!

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fords last forever.

323k orig miles. Daily driver..well most the time (depends if it has gas)

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Maybe EpiciPad has something most teenagers don't have -- A JOB!

Perhaps, pretty impressive since the rule of thumb is your car shouldn't be more than 50% of your annual salary. My personal feeling is a 16 year old should get some disposable beater - put liability on it and drive. Something nice isn't necessary - you always love that first one anyway, be it Ferrari or Focus.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know of very few teenagers who follow any rules!

And like most posts on most forums, we don't have nearly enough details to give a really good answer so all we can do is guess and give an answer based on what they tell us.

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Honda would be my first choice for a young lady,then a little bigger car would be the Nissan Altima, I have owned both and driven by the wife and me. If you can afford it look at, and test drive the small BMW.

Al.

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah teens with jobs? Odd lol

I got my first job freshman year at pizza hut. I did drive my moms truck for a year after I got my license 16 then I got a new loaded ram 1500. Working freshman year started my love for money. By 21 I was making a little over 70k a year with no college degree. It's possible with good parenting and open doors (everyone was hiring).

A good idea to know what you can afford, be realistic and make a spreadsheet based on three pay amounts. One at $8hr, other at $10, last at $12hr an figure out monthly income, minus taxes, then expenses. I thinking seeing it first hand like that helped me. So you can teach your kids budgeting and what can be bought on cash terms as credit can kill if abused!

Most reactions