What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What would it take to get you to buy an iPad 3?

What would get you to buy an iPad 3?

• Better camera

Votes: 12 9.5%
  • More storage

Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Lighter weight or smaller size

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • Better screen

Votes: 31 24.6%
  • Other

Votes: 58 46.0%

• Total voters

harleydude.sg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Would buy one regardless (cuz I'm still on the original iPad) but I'm praying for USB thumb drive support !

jayhtee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To make me upgrade to iPad 3 from my iPad 2 I would want all the poll options plus a cheaper price.

I think the next tablet will be slightly cheaper thanks to the arrival of low price competition from Amazon and co, though I don't think it will be as cheap as those...

LDS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jackhammer said:
Better sound and more battery life, me thinks.

Better speakers and camera... If that does not improve I will stick with ipad2.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
LDS said:
Better speakers and camera... If that does not improve I will stick with ipad2.

Smart!! Don't just blindly buy the new version simply because it's new ;)

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01 Update using iPF

C

Choklitdaddy

I'm very much in love with my first-gen iPad; I had no problem taking a pass on the 2 (A couple of crappy camera's? Is that all you've got?); so I honestly don't know what it might take to get me to cough up 500 smackers for a 3. I guess I'll wait and see what it's got.

jncbankston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not sure how much more the 3 can be improved but I am confident Cupertino will introduce something I need but just didn't know I needed it...until they introduce it...like they usually do.

Sent from Scooter, my White Verizon 32GB iPad using iPF

Unleashed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
out of them options I chose more storage. 128GB model would be good. but also I hope for 3D especially since half the apps and games out there have 3D support now

DQ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've gotten both so far, and will get 3 when it's out.

iLloyd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unleashed said:
out of them options I chose more storage. 128GB model would be good. but also I hope for 3D especially since half the apps and games out there have 3D support now

3D is the last thing i want. The technology isnt here atm. And 3D tvs havent taken off aswell as they hoped. 3d is not for me sorry

Sent via my Opposable Thumbs

KenBry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
External Memory - SD slot built in. I hate the external plug in memory slot. Triple internal memory at a lower price. Apple charges WAY to much for the memory in these things as is.

Mksanva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For me it all comes down to browser speed. When the browser will be as fast as on a desktop computer I will be satisfied.
But an other thing which I would like is to have it a bit lighter, around 1 pound with a scratch proof back would be great.

Most reactions

Latest posts