What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Women Want?

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I'm enjoying finding and editing wallpapers, but I notice that so many are kind of macho, girls, cars, sports teams.

As a guy, I want to know what would you like to have?

My first tries:

Credit: the 'X-Ray Artist' Nick Veasey
Shoe_1.jpg

Girl_wih_Parasol_1.jpg

Last edited:
OP
NumbLock

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeah, the first one has nice concept. Any idea who the original artist is?

No, I wish. Unfortunately, I got most of my wallpapers from these sites full of spam and junk - but good collections of massive amounts of wallpapers to browse.

If you find out, let me know and I'll thank him/her and add a credit.

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my girlfriend hate my homepage picture of her ..she says it was not a very good picture of her ..it was taken dureing a photo shoot for her and the other older ladies who model older women lingerie .. she was on the shoot sitting in the chair with makeup done and they where takeing the curlers out of the hair and getting ready to finish it up ..for she was allready in the lingerie outfit and was sitting there when she notice me in the background of the mirror holding a camera and she does the crossed eye and stuck out the tounge thing at me in the mirror ..the photogagher was standing there also got the picture of her doing that to me ..it my go to sleep play list photos i made up ..she hate it for she feels it not a very good shot of her i tell it brings out her playfull side ..for most of the photos i ever seen her in was that look that the all the models have ..blank face look as i call it ..

SWdp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they want to see 1/2 naked orange tanned men with hardened pecks and fabulous abs. ;)

zman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my girlfriend hate my homepage picture of her ..she says it was not a very good picture of her ..it was taken dureing a photo shoot for her and the other older ladies who model older women lingerie .. she was on the shoot sitting in the chair with makeup done and they where takeing the curlers out of the hair and getting ready to finish it up ..for she was allready in the lingerie outfit and was sitting there when she notice me in the background of the mirror holding a camera and she does the crossed eye and stuck out the tounge thing at me in the mirror ..the photogagher was standing there also got the picture of her doing that to me ..it my go to sleep play list photos i made up ..she hate it for she feels it not a very good shot of her i tell it brings out her playfull side ..for most of the photos i ever seen her in was that look that the all the models have ..blank face look as i call it ..

Let us decide :D:)
y1c3q.jpg

------

To OP: How about some soft pink Hello Kitty stuff - these are always a hit with the ladies.

(This image is not sized for iPad yet)
hello-kitty-wallpapers.jpg

Last edited:

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Heh the kitty I use for my wallpaper is the snow leopard from OSX. That is one awesome creature......

qsilvr99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The first pic is done by the 'X-Ray Artist' Nick Veasey

Can't link to the page myself yet, but check him out. It has some really good pictures.

OP
NumbLock

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Can't link to the page myself yet, but check him out. It has some really good pictures.

Thanks! I added a credit. I would post a link but all you get on the iPad is "Flash Player Needed". :(

Dale C.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
ipadwallpapergallery.com

Thanks for the source. Great pictures, seen his work before. That picture is called "Stiletto Shoe", no direct link because it's a flash site but here's a link to his site nickveasey.com.

qsilvr99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do a google search for: "the x-ray vision of nick veasey"
has to be with quotes; and the first link should be the original page I found out about the artist.

This should be visible directly from iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts