What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What music are you listening to right now!?!?

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
I have all of Rush' albums and Yes' albums, all of which get played regularly, Clockwork Angels is the CD in my van at the moment, excellent album, and rumoured to be the last.

I wouldn't be surprised if its the last. After 44 years, 38 without a lineup change, there has to be an end sometime. Clockwork Angels would make a great finale.

Still considering going to see Rush when they come to Edmonton in the Fall. Could be the last chance.

OP
TheRambler

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
As for Rainbow, i was brought up on that!! Both my sisters are older than me, and i got handed down everything, record player and albums was one thing, albums included ones from Rainbow, Uriah Heep, Led Zeppelin, Queen and Journey, great music from great times.......with risk of sounding like my old man......they dont make music like that anymore LOL

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
TheRambler said:
As for Rainbow, i was brought up on that!! Both my sisters are older than me, and i got handed down everything, record player and albums was one thing, albums included ones from Rainbow, Uriah Heep, Led Zeppelin, Queen and Journey, great music from great times.......with risk of sounding like my old man......they dont make music like that anymore LOL

Dio's vocals on Rainbow were searing.

We miss you Ronnie.

AA

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Deep Purple was more my thing. Rainbow was good, and Stargazer pretty well invented the karaoke concept. Many people were persuaded to stand up and sing it to a crowded bar on the promise of a pint of beer, which usually failed to materialize.

Pink Floyd is still very easy on the ears. I have most of their albums.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
yes so agree with all that,they really don't make music like that,back then they had to have talent or they didn't get through the door,"Since you been gone"...."All night long",absolute classics,and Dio well what can you say!

OP
TheRambler

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
Deep Purple was more my thing. Rainbow was good, and Stargazer pretty well invented the karaoke concept. Many people were persuaded to stand up and sing it to a crowded bar on the promise of a pint of beer, which usually failed to materialize.

Pink Floyd is still very easy on the ears. I have most of their albums.

Oohhhh, Deep Purples Perfect Strangers album is what i used to weight train too!! And Pink Floyd is what im listening to now, uncanny!!!! The Dark Side Of The Moon to be precise......,well ahead of their time!

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
all that music is still played today,its classic and it will be here long after some of todays music is forgotten.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've got Stargazer going through my head lol.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
I've got Stargazer going through my head lol.

LOL. We had fun times watching slightly inebriated people standing on a bar stool singing that.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
LOL. We had fun times watching slightly inebriated people standing on a bar stool singing that.
lol,you sound soooo good after a few singing to the record....you think!

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Deep Purple - Made in Japan - Child in Time

They don't make 'em like that any more.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
two of my Whitesnake faves are Slide it in and Slow an easy....nice and bluesy.

Most reactions

Latest posts