What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What music are you listening to right now!?!?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That's awesome. The following is pretty close to my current ringtone. Same theme, with less drum and more emphasis on the whistle part. YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_5MrW7PAy8 In case I get tired of it I keep the original themes from Batman (the series), James Bond, The Muppet Show, and The Pink Panther on standby. I don't care for ringtones that are just cuts from a music track. They need to be redone to sound good on the phones speakers, and be distinctive enough not to be mistaken for ambient music.
This takes me back to my youth. Our family used to hire those film reel to reel players. (Can't think of what they were called?). We used to gather in our huge summerhouse in the garden and watch films with all our cousins etc... What a time we had. This was a family favourite for the men.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's awesome. The following is pretty close to my current ringtone. Same theme, with less drum and more emphasis on the whistle part. YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_5MrW7PAy8 In case I get tired of it I keep the original themes from Batman (the series), James Bond, The Muppet Show, and The Pink Panther on standby. I don't care for ringtones that are just cuts from a music track. They need to be redone to sound good on the phones speakers, and be distinctive enough not to be mistaken for ambient music.
I used different songs for my son, daughter and mother (depending on their musical taste), so I'd recognize who's calling me, until a few days ago, when I had to remove the sd card from my smartphone.
I still have to decide what to do now. The default ringtone isn't loud enough and I don't like it.

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I like that song. The first time I heard it was in "Twilight". It's one of my favourites from that soundtrack.

Last edited:

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh my god. It was my first time of hearing and seeing Twilight. I think it's why Twilight was an instant favourite of mine. I bought all the books from then on. My daughter claims the fame for this reluctantly as she says I wouldn't have been a fan if I hadn't been forced to watch it. LoL
Still gives me goosebumps watching that scene or hearing the song. Love Matthew Bellamy.

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iv'e spent my evening till these wee hours plus an extra because of daylight savings being given the slip,obsessing on footage of The most talented Sinead Oconner.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh my god. It was my first time of hearing and seeing Twilight. I think it's why Twilight was an instant favourite of mine. I bought all the books from then on. My daughter claims the fame for this reluctantly as she says I wouldn't have been a fan if I hadn't been forced to watch it. LoL Still gives me goosebumps watching that scene or hearing the song. Love Matthew Bellamy.
It was the other way round here. My daughter read the books and then gave them to me to read them, then we saw the movie.
Another song from the film I also love is "Leave out all the rest" from Linkin Park. I like it mostly because of the lyrics.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you liked Twilight then you would have heard Paramore's song Decode. I can't seem to find the web link. The official video has Twilight on it.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you liked Twilight then you would have heard Paramore's song Decode. I can't seem to find the web link. The official video has Twilight on it.
You're right, it's there. I'm listening to it right now. Oh yes, that one's good as well.

So it's "Twilight" right now, the soundtrack of the movie, that I'm listening to, on CD.

Here's the link to the official video: Paramore - Decode

Last edited by a moderator:

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, it's your fault I watched Twilight the movie today!!!! I am loving it all over again. It's just a teen angst movie but it seems to pull my heart strings. Have you seen Warm Bodies yet? Another movie my daughter got me into. Lonely Boy by Black Keys is excellent, especially the youtube version with a chap dancing to it. He's excellent.:D

Most reactions

Latest posts