What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What languages do you speak?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
col.bris said:
Ok French and Dutch next please.."........

I suggest a Spanish forum and I be glad to help there if help is needed. Also having the forum rules in multiples language in the different areas to help all the international users.

iFrog - Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

That's a good point, we'd need the iPF Rules in all those languages - perhaps as a sticky in each thread?

Tim

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
That's a good point, we'd need the iPF Rules in all those languages - perhaps as a sticky in each thread?

Tim

I be glad to work in the Spanish translation if you guys need the help on that. Just let me know.

iFrog - Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to have the rules in Na'vi language.

I have a problem understanding them in English. *wink* Marie.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

csllanna

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Em...I am Malaysian...means

1) Cantonese (main language using in Hong Kong, Canton (Guangzhou)of China),
2) Chinese (we are using Traditional (in terms of writing) for Taiwan, and Simple for China, mainland),
3) Malay (formal language for Indonesia and Malaysia),
4) English

I am not good in English, but I could be help in Chinese part...if you don't mind.

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The forum rules could probably be done using a decent translation app. It's only got to be done once. But the spelling has to be spot on. I will have a look in the app store to see what's available.

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I have gotten a few PM offering to translate the rules to the language to the thread it is.

Does that even make sense?:eek:

Yes, sort of. I copied the entire rules into Pages, and then tried all the free apps. Don't bother people, most will only do phrases. Since the words have to be spelled accurately, I'm not going to try Spanish or Italian, as I said, my spelling just wouldn't be up to it. There are a couple of apps which WILL do entire documents, but they are not cheap.....£12.99 seems to be the going rate. Bit steep for one off use, so native writer of the language in question would be best

Most reactions

Latest posts