What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your job???

incapete

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a Consumer Electronics buyer/vendor manager for a rather large global online retailer, you've probably used our site... it begins with A...

Tsuintx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in global procurement at one of the world's largest telecom equipment manufacturers.

Ingoiolo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hated investment banker,
VP for mergers and acquisitions covering EMEA at one of the largest monstermegaglobalbanks

Sent from my 64GB 3G iPad using iPF

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ha ha Yes, you are right. How many hours do you guys spend on average a day. More than me, definitely. Oh, by the way Tim, my dad learnt to fly a cessna in South Africa and he found it difficult because the scenery never changed. He gave it up when he moved here. Lack of time.

Mine is on 12+ hours a day.

I work in feature film visual effects....12 hour days happen all the time. I watch movies all day while I work.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
gentlefury said:
I work in feature film visual effects....12 hour days happen all the time. I watch movies all day while I work.

Oh, your job sounds great, so is it enjoyable or monotonous?

Diesel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oil and Gas

We supply lubricants and fuels to the surrounding areas. I personally supply diesel to Hydraulic Well servicing companies and drilling rigs in the West Texas oilfield.

Diesel

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
Now I am a rare breed dog breeder and show exhibitor.

Previously, I worked as a County Social Worker for the Department of Children and Family Services. I was one of those folks who made recommendations to the Juvenile Court on whether children were returned to their parents who abused their children or were placed into adoptive homes. Many of my clients were the families already discussed in this thread.

ronymark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have work in marketing filed. I love my job. According to me marketing filed is best filed compare other any field.

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Semi retired interior designer.
Small business in Australia.
Then built and running boutique accommodation beach house in Esiritu Santo,with hubby.
It's a running away sea change.

Matthewop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i am a teach in a middle school!

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts