What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is it?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
3 hole paper punch?

Yes it is.

image-74922404.jpg

Your turn to punch out one, Admiral.

Attachments

• image-1289682900.jpg
    image-1289682900.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 78

BostonDan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Telephone headset. If I'm right, please open it up for someone to post next challenge. Need some sleep.

OP
scifan57

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
BostonDan said:
Telephone headset. If I'm right, please open it up for someone to post next challenge. Need some sleep.

Sorry, no. It's much too small for that, although it can serve a similar function.

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Looks to me like a close up of an earpiece , a resemblance to the ear pod / apple headset .
If I'm right then another member can take to the stage for the next quiz as I'm signing out for the night . Zzzzz calling !

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5using iPF

OP
scifan57

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Drew wal said:
Looks to me like a close up of an earpiece , a resemblance to the ear pod / apple headset .
If I'm right then another member can take to the stage for the next quiz as I'm signing out for the night . Zzzzz calling !

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5using iPF

AdmiralAdama said:
The buds that came with your iPhone 5?

If yes, please open the challenge. It's late here too and crazy old men need their rest. :)

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

You are both very close, but I have to award the challenge to Drew wal for his mention of Ear pod/Apple headset. They're the headphones that came with my iPhone 4S.

image-2760272390.jpgAs per Drew wal's instructions, the challenge is opened to any iPF member who desires to post a challenge.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts