What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What I see in my backyard...

Iriana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Chickens warming up in the morning sun. Outside kitchen window.

image.jpg

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Iriana Is that a shot from now? all that sunshine!I always imagine Alaska as a West coast rain forest.Down south we really celebrate the sun.

SparkyScott21

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Actually, it's what I am seeing less of, SNOW! Happy happy, joy, joy...

Spring in the next 6-8 weeks maybe??

SparkyScott21

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No thanks..

Still more than enough for me.

Still a slow winter though.. Maybe 150-200" this winter... Light load to say the least.

OP
skimonkey

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A jake and a bobcat......big boys toys!

The Archangel

Oh, yeah--that was the start--we had a large crane come through to bring in the larger rafters for our home. We were not home at the time--out skiing, but all our neighbors were there checking things out! It was quite the excitement for our neighborhood with what was going on in our "backyard!!"

lots of snow at the mo lol.

Today, I see my grass!

OP
skimonkey

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I really want a little machine.I hauled 2 yards of soil off my little truck and wheel narrowed them10 meters and now I need a bath. I feel rich!

Wow--that was a lot of work for you to do. I have moved a lot of dirt and mulch and know how you feel. I was just thinking of how much mulch will be needed this Spring to replenish my gardens! I love my trusty little WheelBarrow! Its bright red and light weight!! :)

OOH RAH! ;)

AA

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Somehow I knew that would be coming! :)

Ski monkey please can you tell me what you want corporations to comply with?

OP
skimonkey

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ski monkey please can you tell me what you want corporations to comply with?

I'm not sure what you are asking. We hired a building contractor to take care of our home reconstruction, it was quite the job to take on. Never would we been able to handle it ourselves. We did manage to build a circular staircase for our great room, but that was it!

Chickens warming up in the morning sun. Outside kitchen window.

View attachment 37493

Love that picture of the Chickens, Iriana. Do you have a lot of them to tend to?

OP
skimonkey

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you're running short, I can send you all the snow you can handle. Right now my back yard is one colour, White!:(

I see Green here!!

No thanks..

Still more than enough for me.

Still a slow winter though.. Maybe 150-200" this winter... Light load to say the least.

You must have had some awesome skiing up there with all the snow! Didn't get up there as we did, but last year--was a blast with the snow storm that occurred a few days before! I do feel that Spring is on its way down here. Its been warming up considerably. My flowers are starting to peek out a little.

Most reactions