What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What does your desk look like

zrb0529

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here's mine. And no, I didn't clean it off to take the picture, that's basically what it looks like all the time unless I'm working, but I always put everything away when I'm done because I absolutely can't stand clutter.

Attachments

• Desk.jpg
    Desk.jpg
    300.3 KB · Views: 433

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Damn such tidy self controlled people.

Mines like C4's after the tornado.
I especially hate it when my family tidies my desk up as I can never find anything. I always remember when I last used an item and can always find it unless it's moved........arrrgh.

jwt873

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Here's my 'command center'.

I'm a ham radio operator, so I have a bit more equipment than the normal person.. The iPad isn't at my desk because I run two computers. (One Linux the other one Windows).. I use the iPad everywhere else... It sits in my living room plugged in to the charger. I take it along with me every time I go out.

Attachments

• shack-3.jpg
    shack-3.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 721

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
zrb0529 said:
Here's mine. And no, I didn't clean it off to take the picture, that's basically what it looks like all the time unless I'm working, but I always put everything away when I'm done because I absolutely can't stand clutter.
this is mine at work...well almost but yeah its nice and clutter free.
1991-C4 said:
I didn't clean mine off either!
Take this times 10 at home which is why I never turn on the PC at home anymore.. too many people use it as a dumping ground.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Amateur radio is sometimes referred to as ham radio. This is how you can talk to people around the world without using the Internet!

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Amateur radio, often called ham radio, is both a hobby and a service in which participants, called "hams," use various types of radio communications equipment to communicate with other radio amateurs for public services, recreation and self-training.

Most reactions

Latest posts