What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Colors Do People Want?

Imagine you have found the perfect iPad case. Would you prefer black or white?

• Total voters

MikeM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.eazel-stand.com
Ok, you have your iPad case and it is working just fine. You carry it with you most everywhere you go. So what color of that case would you be most happy with if you had to choose either black or white?

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't imagine white, how dirty it would get...I always pick black...hides anything.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want my click back.
:D

Haha, what a pointless thread I know. But it's Friday and I'm not doing anything but waiting for my iPod to charge (dammit I didn't realize it was low) so I could hit the gym before it closes.

OP
MikeM

MikeM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.eazel-stand.com
Thanks for all the votes. Black appears to be the more popular color. We're currently in development of an articulating stand/carrying case called the eazel. We'll be offering them in both glossy white and glossy black. Here's what it looks like in white:

ipad-eazel2.jpg

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now you have gone and made a laptop out of the Ipad. Looks pretty good,what is the material the Eazel made out of.

Al.

OP
MikeM

MikeM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.eazel-stand.com
Now you have gone and made a laptop out of the Ipad. Looks pretty good,what is the material the Eazel made out of.
Al.

Good observation, but I think you're getting caught up in the form factor. The eazel does have the general outline shape of a laptop. But that is because it has two requirements among others:
(1) It must be capable of lifting the iPad up to eye level
(2) It must be able to be closed up into a carrying case

These things require structures that other cases don't provide. Do these structures sort of look like a laptop outline? Well, sure. Do they function like a laptop? Not at all, and they don't add the weight of a laptop either.

The eazel is so radically different from EVERY OTHER stand, it is easy to miss the point. It is a completely new way to think about supporting your iPad.

Once you get past the forrest and trees thing, you'll see that the eazel is no more "laptopish" than any other eazel stand and/or carrying case.

Most reactions