What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What books do you plan on buying right away?

Craig

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to several fantasy series (Goodkind, ect), the Rama series, the new Lincoln Vampire book, a few biographies, and some other non-fiction stuff like history and cataloging books.

How about you?

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll first complete some of my series by C J Cherryh and Orson Scott Card...
I am currently reading (actually listening to) the Alvin Maker series by Orson Scott Card. Before that it was the Ender books. Any other OSC books you can recommend?

As for the original poster's question, I will probably buy the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan and maybe some George R.R. Martin.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is only weeks ago i start to read e-Book in my iPhone and i have read almost 10 book i download from Stanza .... so the iPad will be better for that .... but pity i can't buy from Amazon as he is not yet available from Singapore iTunes , so i stick with stanza and classics and some others ...

i am considering if i will open an other itunes Account for my iPad (like canada or US) for have more french book as it's my mother language

kvmkvm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Murder mystey: Johnathan Kellerman's: Deception ( I have read the entire series )

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
Michael Connollys Harry Bosch series (used to have all of em but lost em when I got divorced, sucks) and Dan Browns The Lost Symbol....Im a sucker for mystery and detective novels! :D

Most reactions