What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What capabilities do you wish the ipad had/want it to have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I for one wish for:

Audacity / record audio (from whatever is playing from the speakers
Convert to PDF - they do have some apps for this, but it doesn't keep the same page/text format as the original doc.
Microsoft office - yeah iworks is out there, but I want the full version of word, where I can actually type out formulas (not use excel to calculate them, word to actually type them out I.e. Being able to write the integral of a series, squared (ability to subscript and superscript)
File management (upload to websites) - i dont really like that each app has a separate file system. Mainly, when I need to get on blackboard or some other site for school, and I need to upload a document, I wish that could be done.
Gaming- I'm actually looking forward to onlives development of their app, it will soon be able to play real games and not those basic games you would find on flash sites. Honestly, how awesome would it be to play bioshock on the iPad?!?!

So what do you want the iPad to be able to do?

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Take a look at the thread "iOS 5- what do you want for the iPad?"
And the thread after that" iOS 6- what do you want?"

And just look around. There are many threads about this. :)
We are trying to keep repetition condensed.

Last edited:

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
I'd also pay good money for an official MS Office or Open Office app.

Also, if you want to record, any app with a record feature will generally do this. I use 'notes plus' for instance. Works exactly like audacity does.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts