What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
early morning rise to help prepare the "mighty Fisherman" who's heading out on his annual trip to the interior for Rainbows at Community lake.He will meet up with the Alta gang and as well his brother and for the first time nephew will come along.He will be delivering a pontoon boat that will properly fit the 6 foot friend that he found used on a fly fishing forum site so every one but the new guy will be in boats leaving the belly boat for the new guy.Sucker!
I will stay home to slave away.Sigh.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well Gab. You would be interested to know that The Assassination Bureau is on Netflix. I'm sure one month free is the only way to find out? I'm enjoying all the Dr Who program's, Jonathan Creek, etc... I'm still enjoying what is on there so in my humble opinion I think it's worth it. Unfortunately, you may have different tastes to me? It's worth a try surely?

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Jonathan Creek works for me! I'm terrible with these one or three month free introductory offers because I never get around to cancelling them!

The Archangel

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
early morning rise to help prepare the "mighty Fisherman" who's heading out on his annual trip to the interior for Rainbows at Community lake.He will meet up with the Alta gang and as well his brother and for the first time nephew will come along.He will be delivering a pontoon boat that will properly fit the 6 foot friend that he found used on a fly fishing forum site so every one but the new guy will be in boats leaving the belly boat for the new guy.Sucker!
I will stay home to slave away.Sigh.

I hope you have the freezer empty ready to receive all of the catch. ;)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
catch and release are these guys idea of a good time but the last days limit is spoken for...my mechanic beat me to it.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Jonathan Creek works for me! I'm terrible with these one or three month free introductory offers because I never get around to cancelling them!

The Archangel

At £5.99 a month, that won't hurt your pocket surely? I'm the poor one here! My daughters get more use out of it than I do. I don't have nearly as much time as they seem to have. We have sky and Netflix plus all the movies collected over the years. And of course the new stuff from iTunes.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At £5.99 a month, that won't hurt your pocket surely? I'm the poor one here! My daughters get more use out of it than I do. I don't have nearly as much time as they seem to have. We have sky and Netflix plus all the movies collected over the years. And of course the new stuff from iTunes.

No it's not a great deal of money but I keep signing up for stuff, it all adds up! I have BT Vision which is pretty good and as you say, iTunes along with a bookcase full of DVD's and Blu-Ray's which are all ripped onto HD's as well for playing through my glut of gadgets!

The Archangel

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Getting tired. There'll be no chance I could get much sleep tonight. There's a party going on in my cellar.

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Getting tired. There'll be no chance I could get much sleep tonight. There's a party going on in my cellar.

If there's a party going on in MY cellar, I'm calling the exterminator. Especially since I don't HAVE a cellar.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm watching "Breaking Bad " on recommendation and it is totally sick...old school sick ...good but I'm at a grossed point and needed a break.

I pinched a nerve in my arm doing absolutely nothing and Now I'm fixing it with heat patches and ibprovin.I'll continue watching and getting better now.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Great bargain! I've reached the end of my contract too and I'm wondering whether to upgrade to iphone 5 or wait for next model?? Decisions, decisions.

Most reactions

Latest posts