What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

Reaction score
I'm about to set up my computer on the desk, here is a pic of it with the crude power supply replacement, the power jack cable was too short so I had to just leave it flinging in the case xD

the Plymouth Fury is an amazing car, though they're rare ! really rare at that, That is why I am getting a 1958 Savoy

Attachments

• image-3331702394.jpg
    image-3331702394.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 136

johnwill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Currently having a large mug of coffee whilst surfing the web instead of working. My time is clearly more well spent here.

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
At the moment , reading about " Mutually Assured Destruction " via wiki .

Interesting ...!

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5S 64gb Gold using ipf

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
"Don't look for it, Taylor. You may not like what you find."

;)

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Do you mean trouble? Or is there something between just the two of you and I need to MMOB?

Man plans. God laughs.

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
"Don't look for it, Taylor. You may not like what you find."

;)

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

This just made me remember our own version of MAD as a pre-teenager. Rubber bands, paper wads and water balloons, some pretty serious hardware we always had to be packing :).

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Oh, you were the guys who carried around those darn water balloons, and as we were coming down the stairs at school, you guys at the bottom would aim one of those water balloons at our feet and because we were wearing mini mini mini skirts....well you all know what happened! Except for the guys who went to the all boys school. See what you missed out on Gabe? Their timing was perfect....after they had a good look up our skirts! :D what fun we had!

Be Love and Beloved

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Off to see if I can sleep a little while! Good night everyone! Sweet dreams. :)

Be Love and Beloved

Reaction score
Lol, I'm just about to eat dinner then maybe look on eBay for cool cars and all sorts of things

the Plymouth Fury is an amazing car, though they're rare ! really rare at that, That is why I am getting a 1958 Savoy

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Getting ready for the gym, could have gone out for a drink after work but decided against it as the weather is crap and I could use a good sleep after 45 min spin biking class

London, UK

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Getting ready to start a new episode of Eureka. Started watching it last week and just finished the episode that Henry says he is leaving after the purple flowers problem.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Returning from a night walk through my village, watching a documentary about Niki Lauda and James Hunt.

Most reactions

Latest posts