What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I wish I could get him to look like that but his mane and tail get too tangled to be able to keep it looking like that. I love it when he trots or runs and his feathers flow out. Beautiful. My favourite moment was when he was asleep in the field and he allowed me to approach and hug and stroke him on the ground. No other horse has ever allowed me to do that. He must trust me. He also falls asleep on my shoulder and let me tell you he is very heavy. His head weighs a ton!

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You are such an idiot. Lol. I'm now choking on my scotch egg. You shouldn't make me laugh. Choking to death here!

Sent from my fantastically, wonderful iPhone using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just putting my two new ducks to bed.

image-437753732.jpg

Choking on these. I blame Gab for this. Death by choking from joking?

Attachments

• image-1827706644.jpg
    image-1827706644.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 151
  • image-815050615.jpg
    image-815050615.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 134
  • image-2602750297.jpg
    image-2602750297.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 143

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No, we know someone who does at the market though. Market traders are very into swapping goods to each other. Bread for scotch eggs or bread for fudge. Mmmmm

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No, we know someone who does at the market though. Market traders are very into swapping goods to each other. Bread for scotch eggs or bread for fudge. Mmmmm

No wonder all this sounds good, I am hungry and it's almost time to eat! Fudge...yummy...that sounds good too! :)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Loving all your photos Hayles.......you are one very lucky lady to have all those wonderful animals, it must be so nice!

Would just love some ducks, my cats might think otherwise but I'm sure my dog would love them too!

Those cars are something else!

Thanks for posting!

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How do you like my other two beasties. Shamrock, the black and white cob and Smudge, the brown Exmoor pony. The Shire horse was in the show ring.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

I was going to comment about Shamrock and Smudge. They fit in well in that amazing photo gallery of your super day.
How did your shire horse do in the show ring?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts