What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Will the laptop have a set task or is it for general use?

Sent from my iPad using iPF
Sorry, I couldn't answer immediately. It has no mouse and no trackball. :-(

We'll use it for the new beamer. And, because, the old pc's in my classroom aren't working any more, I'm allowed to use it most of the time.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, I couldn't answer immediately. It has no mouse and no trackball. :-(

We'll use it for the new beamer. And, because, the old pc's in my classroom aren't working any more, I'm allowed to use it most of the time.

What's a beamer?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
What's a beamer?

This:

image-410851091.jpg

I don't know the English word. Sorry for the picture. iPad 2 camera.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Using my smartphone as hotspot to access this site with my iPad. It works! :)

Better than 3G.

Last edited:

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We also call Mercedes, a Merc. It's just slang for long named things. It's like the scientists use symbols instead of words when doing element and compound equations. Al - aluminium or K - potassium.

I'm sitting and reading after finding my old skittles in a mud filled box in the field. We forgot it was there under the nettles. I've scrubbed, and bleached them. Not sure whether the wood has suffered unless they are thoroughly dried out. They were an old pub's set we bought from an auction. They were a bit battered when we bought them. They are usually made of a strong wood to sustain all those knocks they receive.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We also call Mercedes, a Merc. It's just slang for long named things. It's like the scientists use symbols instead of words when doing element and compound equations. Al - aluminium or K - potassium.

I'm sitting and reading after finding my old skittles in a mud filled box in the field. We forgot it was there under the nettles. I've scrubbed, and bleached them. Not sure whether the wood has suffered unless they are thoroughly dried out. They were an old pub's set we bought from an auction. They were a bit battered when we bought them. They are usually made of a strong wood to sustain all those knocks they receive.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

You break me up Hayles, just can't stop smiling, visualizing you and the mud-filled box in a field, finding your skittles;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts