What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That shire horse came third. A Massive Suffolk Punch came first and another Shire came second. I think he was a bit young. His time will come. He was gorgeous

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That shire horse came third. A Massive Suffolk Punch came first and another Shire came second. I think he was a bit young. His time will come. He was gorgeous

That's super Hayles :). I can imagine how proud you must all be. :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't own the shire horse, Richard. I wish I did. Very costly business though. The feed, shoes, vet etc... Shires are one of the gentlest breeds. People think just because they are massive they are dangerous but definitely not. Of course, you could get stepped on(my horse) or bumped from behind(my horse) or rested on( my horse)...

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bad luck. Going back into night shift must be a killer. My nephew works night shifts and he says its awful especially when he has to keep changing to day shift every so often. Enjoy your last day!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Putting cream on my poor daughters back. We both got caught out by the wind yesterday. My face is red from the sun and wind.

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Waiting on some out of town friends for dinner. They've come for work tomorrow - tonight we dine

Attachments

• image-754073816.jpg
    image-754073816.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 137

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't own the shire horse, Richard. I wish I did. Very costly business though. The feed, shoes, vet etc... Shires are one of the gentlest breeds. People think just because they are massive they are dangerous but definitely not. Of course, you could get stepped on(my horse) or bumped from behind(my horse) or rested on( my horse)...

I once hired a woman from another state who had a horse, which my company had to pay a good deal to move and store temporarily, till she got squared away. I joked that it was a horse, why didn't she just ride it over, lol. It turned out the horse was too old to ride, even for short distances. Now she was a nice person, going to the trouble and expense of keeping a horse that couldn't even be ridden any longer.

Most reactions

Latest posts