What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It was quite an eye opener what 1 fellow got up to......

Was he trying on women's clothing? I saw that in a detective show where they had hidden cameras like the one you watched. Sometimes it nothing about stealing, but what they do in the house when the owners aren't there!!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Was he trying on women's clothing? I saw that in a detective show where they had hidden cameras like the one you watched. Sometimes it nothing about stealing, but what they do in the house when the owners aren't there!!

He wasn't trying anything on but he was having lots of fun...definitely not about stealing!

Although you would loose your peace of mind for sure.

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking foreward to tomorows apple wwdc releases. Expecting ios 6, probably macbooks with retina screen and maybee even a apple tv. Lets see what happens tomorow. I have seen iphone 4s being reduced in price by phone networks recently, i paid £100 for my 4s in january. So iphone 5 release tomorow is possible but who knows.

RIP Steve Jobs 

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good karma said:
Looking foreward to tomorows apple wwdc releases. Expecting ios 6, probably macbooks with retina screen and maybee even a apple tv. Lets see what happens tomorow. I have seen iphone 4s being reduced in price by phone networks recently, i paid £100 for my 4s in january. So iphone 5 release tomorow is possible but who knows.

RIP Steve Jobs 

Don't go teasing me with iPhone 5 stories........I'm trying to wait patiently for its release!

The Archangel

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Still plugging away on my droid phone!!

Gabriel1 said:
Don't go teasing me with iPhone 5 stories........I'm trying to wait patiently for its release!

The Archangel

Hopefully good news for both on the iphone 5 front tomorow. The way prices of 4s is reduced is good indication that the ipone 5 is to be released soon

RIP Steve Jobs 

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am so weak-minded today...my will power did not help me. Instead of eating my green crunchy pear....I went for a strawberry cupcake with a chocolate dipped strawberry on top. I am so bad!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well! It looks like the original iPad is no longer going to be updated. IOS6 is for iPad 2/3, iPhone 3GS upwards, iPod 4. Siri coming to my new iPad. Loads of stuff. Can't wait.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thats strange that the ipad 1 will not be updated but the 3gs will. My advice to ipad 1 owners is to jail break it.

Cant wait to see the new retina screen macbooks on the apple stores

RIP Steve Jobs 

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thats strange that the ipad 1 will not be updated but the 3gs will. My advice to ipad 1 owners is to jail break it.

Cant wait to see the new retina screen macbooks on the apple stores

RIP Steve Jobs 

I'll jailbreak when my iPad stops doing what I want. As long it keeps doing what I want, there's no need.

I don't find any of the iOS 6 features especially compelling. FaceTime on 3G and slightly more Find My IPhone functionality are the only additions that interest me, and they're not big deals.

I have iPad 1 and 2 and at this point they still meet my needs without upgrades. The deal-breaker would be if the apps I count on now stop working.

Most reactions