What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Been up since crack of dawn so I could start making chili and it would have time to cook all day. There is a big crock pot full if anyone wants some lol

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hiding in a corner, trying to stay out of the way of painters as they prep and paint the interior of the house.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hiding in a corner, trying to stay out of the way of painters as they prep and paint the interior of the house.

Don't you love that! I remember doing that with our home reconstruction!

I will probably do the same--that is hide in a corner--soon, as I need our carpets cleaned. Have fun, KayKayKay!

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't you love that! I remember doing that with our home reconstruction!

I will probably do the same--that is hide in a corner--soon, as I need our carpets cleaned. Have fun, KayKayKay!
that reminds me a little bit of when i used to have a window cleaner,i used to scurry from room to room so he couldn't see me LOL.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
We feel like a hostage in our own homes when we have services come in. Ugh!

My cleaners have a key so I don't have to be here when they come in......I would only get in the way if I were here!

The Archangel

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My cleaners have a key so I don't have to be here when they come in......I would only get in the way if I were here!

The Archangel

It does make a diff when you have people that you can trust...I never know which carpet guy is coming from year to year. Oh and did I tell you I carry a golf club with me when I am alone with them??

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
It does make a diff when you have people that you can trust...I never know which carpet guy is coming from year to year. Oh and did I tell you I carry a golf club with me when I am alone with them??

As your caddy I would recommend a sand wedge for that shot!

The Archangel

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:

The Archangel

One of our Current Affairs programs just did an exposé on what cleaners get up to while in your home alone, secret video and all.....all quite disturbing!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
One of our Current Affairs programs just did an exposé on what cleaners get up to while in your home alone, secret video and all.....all quite disturbing!

Gosh, I could only imagine how disturbing it was to watch that secret video recording!

Most reactions

Latest posts