What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
That looks cool, can you deliver to the UK?

The Archangel

I wouldn't even know but I'm sure I could figure it out!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Loraco said:
I wouldn't even know but I'm sure I could figure it out!

I'll put the coffee on then......hopefully still be hot by the time you get it here. Seriously, I just love those old American motors, always wanted one but not got round to it.

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
I'm eating a huge chocolate muffin, with summer fruit and barley juice.

I thought of a response to that but I think I need a little more time here before I get banned!

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
I thought of a response to that but I think I need a little more time here before I get banned!

The Archangel

You bad, bad boy! Don't get banned! Leigh and co are watching us so we gotta be good children. I needed that muffin, I know it's bad for me but what the hell!

OP
P

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got back home from my friends birthday treat at lugang cafe, yum yum

afzimm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got home from delivering some furniture to my daughters apartment. Now I must get to work. I received an email today with a poem that was written by a young girl from New York who was dying of cancer. It's really awesome, life really looks different when you are coming near to the end of it. Send me your email addy and I will forward the poem. (no I am not a scammed phishing for your personal info)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, I'm back from a very emotional and stressful funeral! My hubby's sister died of kidney/ lung cancer after a short 2 months. She was only 63. I feel absolutely shattered so I'll have some wine and chill for now. Beautiful service, sun was shining and birds were singing and we were singing All Things Bright and Beautiful.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
afzimm said:
Hayle. So sorry to hear about your sister in law. Was she saved?

Thanks for your support, not sure what you mean about saved but she would have loved all the roses over her grave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts