What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
. Common sense I suppose! iTunes can be irritating at times.

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

Lol your blunt Hayle! yeah, how'd you be able to arrange those apps if you dont see them :p

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
j0yful said:
Lol your blunt Hayle! yeah, how'd you be able to arrange those apps if you dont see them :p

Oh, yeah, it does look like that, I was just thinking aloud is all!

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it's past 11pm here, will hit the bed. good day and Happy mothers day to all the mothers in this forum ;)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
j0yful said:
it's past 11pm here, will hit the bed. good day and Happy mothers day to all the mothers in this forum ;)

Good night Joy.

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Havent been here since thursday, so trying to catch up. Got home few hours ago and on top of trying to catch up need to find time to watch the new clint eastwood movies i bought on saturday, so much to do, so little time. Boy i miss last 2 weeks long weekends :(

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

Attachments

• image-2892455996.png
    image-2892455996.png
    750.5 KB · Views: 140
  • image-4144643502.png
    image-4144643502.png
    724.2 KB · Views: 140

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good karma said:
Havent been here since thursday, so trying to catch up. Got home few hours ago and on top of trying to catch up need to find time to watch the new clint eastwood movies i bought on saturday, so much to do, so little time. Boy i miss last 2 weeks long weekends :(

Oh yeah, I am so with you on that! Cant seem to get into work mode very easily. Missed you. Clint Eastwood hey! he has a good collection of films doesnt he.

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Missed you too Hayles, from the little catch up i have done so far it seems you kept the forum alive with humor and banter, thanks for that, you are precious to this forum, along with many others i must add lol. Yeag i am a big clint eastwood fan, got the collection of dirty harry on blu ray and a few more, but avoided the westerns as they dont interest me, but now i got them from recomendation from you and arch angel. Will try to watch then asap

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yay, you will enjoy them, got to have an open mind. I was brought up on them, we had family get togethers where my dad used to rent those film projectors with a reel change every hour( can't remember). One house had a huge summerhouse, perfect BBQ and then into that to watch latest blockbusters. It ages me I know but hey, I'm not as young as I used to be but according to the age of iPad holders we are one of the largest groups.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Veritas said:
But don't worry. She may not know this but the iPad is coming with me to the cook out! :D

Yes, my hubby would commiserate with her too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts