What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you carring your Ipad in.

Cocotero

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I hope you'll all doing well. I been read the forum for a couple weeks and I find this place so awesome, full of real suggestion and interesting topic. Before i purchase my case I did lots of searches and read lots of review until I made my choice and i wanted to share with you all. I was wondering what are you using to carry your IPad in.

Here,s a link to my case.
http://www.stmbags.com/catalog/ipad-bags/jacket-ipad/

samd724

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same one. I love it.

Attachments

• image-1199249258.jpg
    image-1199249258.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 371

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A nylon messenger bag from California Concepts. Room inside for the keyboard, which I use quite often for writing.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I carry mine in one of these.......

image-2758366022.jpg

Which is inside one of these.......

image-1489944838.jpg

I settled on those after being quite disappointed by the available carrying options for iPads. I can easily get my MacBook Air inside the second case as well along with any accessories that I need with me.

The Archangel

OP
C

Cocotero

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ken Randall said:
Looks like the interior of this bag might clean the screen every time you carry the iPad ...

Hi Ken, you're right, it keeps the screen pretty clean. It won't remove every smudge and finger prints in one shot but it keep it descent.

Thank you for sharing...

OP
C

Cocotero

iPF Noob
Reaction score
samd724 said:
I have the same one. I love it.

It's a awesome, I like the side pocket where you can slide in your cell phone and joy worry about falling out. I like the color, I have the brown with orange inside in which I will pass on to my wife and purchase the black and blue.

Thank you for sharing...

OP
C

Cocotero

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Patrizia_NC said:
Www.oberondesign.com

Made to order from a 40 year old company.. Nothing like them

I wasn't able to open the link but I'm sure it's a great bag... I need to take a picture of my bag so I can share with you all...

OP
C

Cocotero

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the Armani bag especially the color and detailing. I'm sure you must have plenty of space. Enjoy it man...

OP
C

Cocotero

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thewitt said:
A nylon messenger bag from California Concepts. Room inside for the keyboard, which I use quite often for writing.

Good morning Thewitt, I was looking into a keypad but I wasn't sure if it would had fit into my IPad bag.

OP
C

Cocotero

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here' my bag...

Attachments

• image-3105364946.jpg
    image-3105364946.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 276

Most reactions