What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Car games on iPad....

haree

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello forum,

I often play car games on my iPad I just want to get you choice what do you like often to play at your iPad?

Just pause your comment here really encourage you...

Last edited:

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For customizing cars and if I want to drag race I play CSR Racing. It has nice graphics.

It I want to relax and have fun I play Mini Motor HD. You can customize your cars in this game. I like the racing aspect and the different tracks.

Bluray

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Real racing HD 2 is my favorite. Also played CSR, got bored after I purchased every car in the store.

VixsterV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A great game is Gears & Guts.... It's a zombie game but you use a customisable car to run them over, totally addictive! You should really try it! X

hoodyyuan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.kidsplay123.com
Halloween is coming, in this holiday my day is terrible. Hope to have some children's game can let my son to play, such as some truck games for kids, car racing games for kids,so that I can free.

[Moderator edit: Removed external link to developer web site. Please read our rules. Thanks.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts