What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you mount your iPad in your car?

Do you mount your iPad in your car?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

McTablet_T2C

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dMog said:
i just hope youare talking about doing this for the passengers and not the driver...

Haha, nice one

Honestly some of the mounts work great. We have tried the Vogel RingO car pack. It's pricy, like 100$ or so (can't remember) but worked great.

Jimmyblues

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an unplayable cd placed in my ashtray and my iPad sits on it and the seats, not perfect, but it works, and I can use Waze with it easily. I'm not a smoker (anymore) so there's no ashes or butts worry about,just navigating and pointing out police to everyone....

Chapslick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MikesTooLz said:
They sell things for you to be able to mount the iPad onto the back of the headrest for the person in the back seat.

Is it reliable and easy to use?

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't drive lol!!!

Sent from my Tricked Out Glittery Verizon Black 32GB iPhone 4 Tethered to iPad 2 w IOS 5.1 Update From NYC!!! using iPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts