What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What apps have you downloaded since jail breaking iPad2?

samch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry I only just saw this , I had to add the xbmc source to download it , it's http://mirrors.xmbc.org/apt/ios/ For anyone who wants it, I presume I'm aloud to put the link as it's open source software and does not seem to have any other software but their own available.It's a really nice free app and seems to run nicely on the ipad.

linds_15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can combine the black keyboard with the 5 level keyboard? Or is it one or the other. I currently have the black keyboard installed and don't wnt to buy the 5 level if I can't have it in black.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
linds_15 said:
Does anyone know if you can combine the black keyboard with the 5 level keyboard? Or is it one or the other. I currently have the black keyboard installed and don't wnt to buy the 5 level if I can't have it in black.

Yes, it works perfectly.

wulauki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
edit:
I wanna black key board. I also want that key board to pop up and go away when I want it to.

I looked up color keyboard, and this is unavailable for purchase for an ipad. This is only available on iphone/ipod devices.

I tried to get openssh up an running but it said alpine was the wrong password. Does the Ipad2 have a different root password then the other IOS devices? Terminal didn't work to let me change root password.. hmph

I installed openssh on my ipad2 and the default password is alpine for both admin & mobile accounts. Has anyone tried bootlogo's? It says it requies ISO 4.2.1/Greenpois0n jailbreak. I installed one and was able to modify it in the settings but it didn't boot with the modified logo.

openssh
netatalk
PC Networking
BTstack Mouse (havn't tried out a mouse yet)
IncarcerApp
SBSettings
Winterboard
Black 'UPS' Darkness

Last edited:

BornAfflicted

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried to get openssh up an running but it said alpine was the wrong password. Does the Ipad2 have a different root password then the other IOS devices? Terminal didn't work to let me change root password.. hmph

The MobileTerminal on Cydia is for iPhone. I found an article about this HERE. This worked like a charm for iPad 2 running 4.3.3.

I also had no problems with OpenSSH. Not sure what the problem is there.

volcanopele

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So far now I have gotten RetinaPad, OpenSSH, SBSettings, Browser Changer, SNES9x EX, NES.emu, and MD.emu (a Sega Genesis emulator).

For the emulators, I have gotten a wiimote+classic controller pro to work to play the games.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Barrel just got updated with pac-man transition...haaaa nice....

Attachments

• image-2576783169.png
    image-2576783169.png
    556.5 KB · Views: 325

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
RetinaPad: because it makes retina iPhone apps look great on the iPad in 2x mode! Works great on 4.3.3!
Safari download manager: let's me download files right in mobile safari! Works with no problems on 4.3.3!
iFile: let's me install or transfer or anything else I wanna do with files I've downloaded with Safari download manager in mobile safari! Works great on 4.3.3!

iLoveMyiPad2!

Most reactions

Latest posts