What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weather

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looking forward to the next two days down here...NOT! Have a dental appointment for a check up Thursday, if those fangs haven't melted that is. Thank God for car aircon:) Andrew Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

Gees...that's mighty hot Andrew!

I read in the paper of a young woman who placed cookie dough on baking trays on her car dash in the morning and when she finished work she enjoyed her baked crunchy cookies. ;)

Stay cool!!

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gees...that's mighty hot Andrew!

I read in the paper of a young woman who placed cookie dough on baking trays on her car dash in the morning and when she finished work she enjoyed her baked crunchy cookies. ;)

Stay cool!!

I know what you are trying to do! I just know it! But I will not be deterred! I will persevere!! ;)
are3a6up.jpg

Hmm, a baking tray eh. Not sure about cookies but I like fried eggs......
Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Looking out my window at a bit of fog, pretty. It's in the 40s today, and supposed to go up to 50.

Bobbi

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It was all over the news today, really funny. Although the whole incident was sad it has made for some hilarious news coverage.

Bobbi.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I remember that picture in the papers. The little guy's paws were badly burned. Eucalyptus trees, their natural habitat, burn very fast in a bush fire. Andrew Sent from Oz using Tapatalk
I believe that the eucalyptus oil in the trees makes for quick burning.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I believe that the eucalyptus oil in the trees makes for quick burning.

Yes that's right. Quite inflammable stuff when the oil is distilled out from the leaves, which koalas naturally eat. They normally get all their moisture from the leaves, but need to supplement that on days of heat.
Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh it's back to cold temps for us here, but not in the negative digits as it was a week ago. Snow has fallen again making roads very slippery. The news reported multiple spin out accidents on many of the major freeways here. It's really taken people by surprise since we were only expecting an inch!

Most reactions