What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weather

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
At +4°F, it's 20 degrees warmer than it was yesterday morning! I still have to deal with the snow in the driveway...

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Compared to last year (January), it's warm this time.
My forecast:

image-1159684413.jpg

Yahoo Weather

Last edited:

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yahoo! We will make it into the 20’s today with some sun. I am in awe of you guys for whom these low temps are not unusual. This is too cold.

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sorry guys but the rain you were wishing to send from the UK. to Down Under has hit the west coast of Canada.Not nearly as fierce but the land if not the people are great full.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
According to this news article today I'm trying to decide where I would rather be, whether here in Adelaide over the next week or at Niagara Falls which has frozen over;)
bu5e6aqe.jpg

I don't think I would like shovelling snow, so I'll just stay, stock up on beer (vital so as not to get dehydrated, you understand;)) and pray the aircon doesn't break down.
Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am up at rainbow beach next to Fraser Island Qld Australia perfect swimming weather is average 28c water is warm beach is perfect and of course the beer is bloody cold.

Most reactions

Latest posts