What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weather

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, now I've got to see this feather jacket

LOL...it's feather downed lined inside! :)

I have one from Eddie Bauer and another from Northface--both are full length.

I also have a Patagonia feather down jacket but it's a shorty jacket!

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I took out my full length feather jacket the other day. It dipped below 16 degrees that night and into the morning. Its also been quite windy too!

And here I broke out my Carhartt and wore a hoodie underneath because it dropped down to the mid to upper 30s (just above 0°C) the past couple of nights. Brrrr.... I'm not sure if I can survive the teens anymore

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lol. Hee hee. You guys!!! I've got my rain coat for the rain but no feather coat. Hmmm? Time for a new one?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
And here I broke out my Carhartt and wore a hoodie underneath because it dropped down to the mid to upper 30s (just above 0°C) the past couple of nights. Brrrr.... I'm not sure if I can survive the teens anymore

I'm not sure if can survive teen type weather anymore myself! I would love to have 60 degree winters with sun, but I just can't have that in Michigan! :(

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
LOL
Guess what I was thinking of when I read "survive the teens" at first. (In spite of the °C, thankfully posted by zstairlessone)
It's just now that I noticed that you didn't talk about young humans, but temperatures! :D
(Still learning something new:))

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Now here's something interesting. It just started raining here. Most unusual for the middle of November. The current temperature is 1°C, with a predicted low tonight of -2°C. We'll have icy streets tonight as soon as the rain freezes.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
And our weather here today was a high of 46 degrees Fahrenheit. It's suppose to get as high as 67 degrees in Sunday and become very windy! Weird weather in the mitten state! ;)

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
north easterly blowing at 80K. so I'm awake.Last evening a true calm before the storm as we passed the ferry crossing under the stars up on deck, commenting on how warm and mild it was.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We had dense fog and 0° C before noon.

image-1278550115.jpg

In spite of that, the streets were mostly dry.
Now there's sunshine and 9° C.

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We were warm and sunny today. Tomorrow is supposed to start warm and go down to below freezing. We'll see. The weather reports are not always right, even the day before.

Bobbi

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Rain last night and today. I'm loving every drop.

Isn't it nice when you finally get the rain you've been waiting so long for? We've had quite a bit lately after months of nothing!

Beautiful day here today!

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Isn't it nice when you finally get the rain you've been waiting so long for? We've had quite a bit lately after months of nothing!

Beautiful day here today!

We have been lucky that is hasn't been cold, as it can be this time of year. With the rain comes the ability to have a fire in the wood stove. The house is finally warm. :). Yet, also with the rain, construction season has ended. The extra workers will be leaving and my duties will change to maintenance and upgrades for the State computers.
My favorite part is that the hills will become green again, the frogs and fire lizards will come out again.

Most reactions

Latest posts