What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weather

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Brrrrr. I wonder why people go to the seaside when it's extremely windy and waves are sky high and then someone's life is taken. Where is the common sense? No-one can beat Mother Nature.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Feeling sorry for all the flooding occurring in other parts of my country. Let's hope people are safe

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Feeling sorry for all the flooding occurring in other parts of my country. Let's hope people are safe
The hurricane that caused this also hit Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Poland and Czechia. 6 people died so far.
Austria is just experiencing a bit of it too. We have storm warning today and tomorrow. In some regions, over 100 km/h are possible.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Our weather this morning is a balmy -32°C, with a wind chill of -46°C. The high today will be a blistering -25°C.

image-3873326683.jpg

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just flew home from Sask scifan. I missed the storms and returned to the coast.Snow here as well. The squeaky kind and temps of -10!

MadChef

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Here in Florida it has been in the mid 80's for the past week. I'm not complaining but I would like to wear more than shorts and short sleeve shirts, which I have to wear most of the year. We need to also use the air conditioning part of the afternoon cause it's too hot.
The nights however have been great for my long walks. We should be back to normal which is the mid 70’s mid next week for the day time highs.

☮♥

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Here in Florida it has been in the mid 80's for the past week. I'm not complaining but I would like to wear more than shorts and short sleeve shirts, which I have to wear most of the year. We need to also use the air conditioning part of the afternoon cause it's too hot.
The nights however have been great for my long walks. We should be back to normal which is the mid 70’s mid next week for the day time highs.

☮♥

Here in Southern Cal we dream of the mid to upper 20's (°C). It's a little colder here

Attachments

• image-3190951704.jpg
    image-3190951704.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 117

Most reactions

Latest posts