What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weather

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
-2C. and clear blue skies this morning.I should have turned the light on in the pump house over night but all is well..nothing froze . I got lucky.

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
-2C. and clear blue skies this morning.I should have turned the light on in the pump house over night but all is well..nothing froze . I got lucky.

Good to hear it. One time I didn't get that lucky and the water undermined a tree knocking it over destroying the pump house. It was a crazy day. I'm glad yours wasn't.

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me too and in another couple of days it will be back up over 5c. so all will be clear sailing and I leave home with no worries and go of to the big city for my visit to the apple store.:)Wish me luck that I come back smiling.
Funny when it comes to disasters....only those who have had similar experiences can truly feel what it is to" live in your shoes."

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's raining here since yesterday, with the temperature between 4° C and 7° C.

image-2651435918.jpg

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It was snowing in Vienna and Eisenstadt yesterday. Today, snowfall is expected here as well, in combination with strong winds (~50 km/h).

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Here comes the sun and I say, it's alright!!!! Yeah, love that song.
8°C here in Somerset UK

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad you all have the sun.....it's pouring rain here and has done all night!

I feel at least some localised flooding coming our way!

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Rain was not slated in the forecast. It was drizzling as I was leaving for symphony rehearsal. It was nice to wait a week and a half so people could repair or cover their roofs. The wind storm had gusts up to 90 mph ( is that around 145 km/h?). Some sources said 100 mph. Many homes and businesses lost shingles off of their roofs. Some lost the plywood too, thus exposing the insulation in the ceiling. A few had the ceilings cave in. So, it was nice for the rain to pause for a week and a half.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
-2° C and freezing fog. The streets look wet, which means they're slippery. This makes driving a car in the dark an "adventure".

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The UK is being being battered by really strong winds at moment, I have to go out there too :(

Most reactions

Latest posts