What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Rule Friends Needed

Jim637

iPF Noob
Reaction score
add me pls!!

I've added you guys. Add me pls!

My name is the same as the screen name.

Lafoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me too! :)

Ok, adde you guys, please add me: Lafoo and Faloo !
Don't forget to check the south and west realms!
Thanks much!!

Mobstriker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need friends desperately

Hi everyone,

Just started playing this game only level 16 but building well.

Please add me and I will do the same.

mobstriker

Last edited:

O-Monster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me please: O-Monster. Given my early level trust that I'll add you in return and buy plenty ;)

Gypsichic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me please: Gypsichic

Side note: I've seen posts from folks stating that they won't buy from users that have dead crops - which I understand to a certain extent.

HOWEVER, as an active player there have been many times that I couldn't access the game or it kept kicking me off revealing the lovely message of: OOPS! Connection has been lost, try again later.

When I finally could connect, my crops were dead :p - that being said, just because crops are dead doesn't mean someone is completely inactive.

khan42

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Groves?

I wonder why the people with high levels have soooooooooo many ruby groves? I can only guess it gives lots of exp and $$...but to have a whole realm covered in them? Whats the point of even playing....

Balibe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They are 100c/85xp every 6 hours that doesn't require a buyer. So with 150 of them you could yield 60,000c/51,000xp a day.

Much better than 20 farms & magic cauliflower: in 26hrs only yields 52,000c/14,000xp

I do agree with an entire realm of them, but I am slowly filling in bare areas with them. Taking time as they are 10,000c or 10mojo a pop.

Most reactions