What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Rule Friends Needed

Auramyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Very active player

Hey peoples, I play We Rule and We Farm many times a day (user name = Auramyna). I got to lvl 10 before I started adding people! Now approx lvl 14 and looking for more friends. I visit all my friends stores repeatedly and am looking for people who are active players; it's so annoying getting orders returned! Add me! Am making my way thru adding all from this thread

Auramyna

khan42

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me also...new but very very active - shops open!!!
Khan42

queen321

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I play under the name of Queen321 and then I have another kingdom that I just buy from, that means I can shop at 35 stores - gets around that pesky limit..
My buyer name is Queen321BUYER so if you see order from me then if you want to reciprocate go to Queen321- THANKS

simondoan1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
need acctive friends

I play We rule and We Farm every day and will shop your stores as well as you did...! My name simondoan1 please add me..!

Last edited:

Tamerlano

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tamerlano LF Friends on We Rule

Tamerlano just got myself addicted to this app... I buy loads... and adding new shops everyday...

ThorThorenson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Next one to add

Added you guys. :)
Please add me too. I have a dynamic and expanding place...

name: ThorThorenson

Millie42889

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me

I'm a faithful customer to those who buy from me :) user name is millie42889 Thanks!

maryw2010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I just want to say, it is nice to see how many people want to have people make orders from their shops, but please remember to have items that are desirable.

Keep in mind that your total orders can be 34 or 35, I am not positive, but that includes all those orders you place and those placed with you.

Maryw2010

JrRoy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add my son and I. We're looking for friends. I've been teaching him the virtue of patience, money management, and real estate using We Rule on the iPad. He's 7 years old and im sure you'll find He has been very creative. Thank you for making this an experience a parent can share with their child. What a learning experience this has been! Thanks for ordering from us both.

My son is Spikey1000 and I'm JrRoy

Most reactions

Latest posts