What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Rule Friends Needed

Terikatt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Friends Rule!

I am newly addicted to We Rule and need friends for the game....still learning, so will add some of your names....please add mine

Narayana8910

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to this forum, anyone on here I see that plays "we rule" I am going to add, please add me as well. I have way too many neighbors that don't really play much so they don't do me much good. My name is Narayana8910. Thanks

caketown0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
please add caketown0 lvl 39 one of every shop in main area two realms unlocked full of high end shops you won't be dissapointed

laurastar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me (ID "finechoice")
I badly need some development for my business :)

Thanks!

Ponky1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello from Melbourne Australia,

Add us as neighbors "Ponky1" & "Ponky2"

We're on 2 to 3 times per day and on level 37.

Always adding new content.

Thanks look forward to trading

Sussexsaint

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Minotaur2003, added most of the active people on here yesterday. Level 26 now

Cracked one night and bought some mojo so plenty of high end business' coming for you to get some lovely gold from.

Please come over and we'll help eachother :)

Sussexsaint

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seems this thread gets a lot of people to the forum! So many on here only have one post lol

Ps Minotaur2003 ;)

msoh716

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me~~

Hi guys. I'm on We Rule ALL THE TIME. Haha. Add me as a friend. I'll shop your stores if you do the same. Username> mkim716 Thanks!!!

maryw2010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is a good place to meet new friends and encourage players to book your shops and stay active.

You can book or be booked to 35 shops total now. Many people prefer to book others shops when they have lower experience/money shops. I personally prefer to leave my 35 open for others to book my shops because I have many of the higher paying shops for money and experience.

I like to figure out what the best experience dollar for dollar/time shops are.

msoh716

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We Rule Friend~~

Add us : mkim716 and krave4. We're always on and will buy from you (hoping you have alot of stores haha). Please buy from us as well. Hugs!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts